Office wallpaper creates a productive work environment.
Creating an upbeat space can enhance your interior design with options in, textured wallpapers. Custom mural wall coverings, can add accents to spice up any interior design. The Wallscape online showroom will offer ideas for creative applications.
- Enhance productivity – create a calm, engaging, or energizing atmosphere with various color and pattern selections
- Wall coverings are less expensive than painting in high traffic locations, and will look new for a longer period of time
- Reduce noise in offices by dampening interior echo noises with wall coverings
- Save on overall energy by adding an “R” value of insulation for all seasons
- Class A fire rated wall coverings for commercial applications, meet the code of most buildings in the USA
- Visiting clients will enjoy a professional working environment
- Functional interior design for any space can translate to better customer relations overall
Corporate Offices such as law firms, publishing companies, and financial institutions have included office wallpaper to enhance interior design for many years. A professionally well maintained interior environment is a crucial component for our clientele’s image.
Property owners can enhance tenant space by installing, office wallpaper for Commercial Interior designs in most common areas such as meeting rooms, lobbies, and hallways. Equity value is added by enabling higher per square foot leases.
Office wallpaper enables a clean environment because it is washable. Regular cleaning intervals of wall coverings can take place simultaneously with building cleaning operations.
Washable wall covering, best practices are performed with a 20 inch wide moist flat pad. Rinsed with antibacterial detergents, proper maintenance can keep an office environment sanitary for many years.
The costly process of regularly re-painting an office space to maintain cleanliness, and appearance, can burden building managers. Work is usually performed off hours as not to interrupt the occupying tenants which also requires precise scheduling. A buildings operating costs can increase significantly in common areas, as labor costs and paint materials increase. The carbon footprint of a building can be decreased when applying surfaces that last, and are durable. Eliminating maintenance intervals saves time, money, and coordination.
Architects, and interior designers specify certain wall coverings in office buildings for an overall professional atmosphere. Architectural firms also know by specifying Class A wall covering finishes throughout their projects, can offer a unique signature toward their design. People sometimes spend more time in the workplace than in their own home. Designers create productive environments in many different ways with office wallpaper.